Monday, March 5, 2018

Celebrate!

 Hello! Hope you had a super Monday! I started a full time job today, first in 12 years, other than my SU! business so I'm going to be challenged a bit more to post on my blog. I will do my best to multi task now. Maybe it's what I need to post MORE.  So, this is a card I demonstrated at my workshops in February. I started out layering Berry Burst and Lemon Lime card stock onto Whisper White. I then took a piece of the Picture Perfect DSP with the candles on it, (this pack has some great patterns!) and rolled it through the Big Shot using the FREE SAB Celebrate Thinlets(free with a $100 purchase).
 I then added some Mini Dimensionals to the back of it ( I popped it out of the DSP first after cutting it) and then lined it back up and placed into it's cut out piece.   I then added some of the FREE Ribbon that is offered during SAB too.
We only have this month left to earn FREE Salebration items, so contact me for yours!

0 comments: