Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Daisy Bundle

My husband and I were lucky enough to go to Hawaii for our 25th Anniversary in June. Not only did we not want to come back to reality, my husband who is a teacher seriously wanted to find a job while there, even joked about staying if he did. Well, reality is, it's too expensive to live there, but we plan to go back! So, while we were gone, we had some WONDERFUL friends that took care of our youngest daughter for a WHOLE WEEK! These are the cards that I made for them. They are pretty much the same other than the difference in color of paper. I used the Daisy Punch Bundle. I stamped the Daisies on vellum card stock with Versamark and then sprinkled them with Whisper White embossing powder and heated with my heat tool. I punched them, cut them in half and layered them to make them a little bit more full. I stamped the stems in Old Olive ink and then stamped the Thank you in the same color and then cut it out and flagged the ends. I adhered the flowers to the front of the card and then added the Faceted Glitter Dots in gold.
 The gold papers in the background of each one are from the new Bundle of Love Designer Specialty Series Paper Packs. THEY ARE AMAZING! The top one uses the Soft Sky card stock and the bottom ones are Blushing Bride card stock. The bottom one I ran a piece of Gold Satin Ribbon across to give it a pop.

Stay tuned for some projects we made at our recent Hostess Appreciation party and Christmas in July Stamp a Stack!