Monday, August 14, 2017

Back To School Treats~

 Hello everyone! I have been gone again for a long time. Life sometimes doesn't play fair, but for us, that's what we are used to I guess. The outcome was good, so I will not complain or go into detail, but I have tons of stuff to share with you in the coming days to play catch up.
This past weekend I was part of a Back to School Vendor fair, it was in small town, and the crowd was not super fluent, so I came home with all of these! Well, I guess that makes it easier for me the first week of school, treats are already made. :)
The pencils are Rolos and the erasers are snack size Kit Kats. I used all Stampin' Up! product that I could. They are time consuming, but they turned out really cute.
I'm off to take more pictures so I can upload them and share with you Have a super week!

0 comments: