Monday, December 12, 2016

Gift Box Punch Board Characters~

Hello Monday! Wow, we are now less than two weeks away from Christmas!!! What in the world? I had a workshop recently and starting in October, all of my workshops focus on Christmas packaging because I feel that if you truly love making things for Christmas, it's IMPORTANT to start EARLY! And here I sit, thinking of all the things that I have left to do, craftiness that is. I did, however, get my Christmas cards done and ready to send out for the first time in 3 years..:(
These cute little boxes are all made from the Gift Box Punch Board.  They are 2 1/2x2 1/2x 21/2 size. VERY quick and easy!
The Reindeer one tidbits, I used Soft Suede for the box, Real Red card stock and 1" Circle Punch for the nose, and Whisper White and Basic Black and 1" and 3/4" Circle punches for the eyes and for the antlers- the Leaf Framelits in Chocolate Chip.
Snowman- Whisper White for the box, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Black card stock and Real Red Satin Ribbon.
Santa- Real Red card stock for the box, White and Basic Black for the front of his "coat", Silver Glimmer Paper for the belt buckle.
I sold plenty of box makers that weekend! Glad to know that I did my job!! :)
Well, I have a ton of things to get done today, so I better move away from the internet and use my time wisely!
Have a super Monday!

0 comments: