Monday, November 28, 2016

Cookie Cutter Gift Card/Treat Holder

 Good Cyber Morning! I hope you all survived Thanksgiving and had wonderful memories made with your families and friends! We had a house full. My little sister surprised us all by coming back from Alabama to spend the day with us. LOVE! 
So, getting to the project, this is another gift for my roomies at OnStage. I also used it for demo'ing at recent workshops, so I am now able to post without spoilers.  It is one our Glassine Bags, folded up the bottome to make the pocket, stapled it together and then hid the staples with Candy Cane DSP wrapped around the whole thing. I then wrapped some Candy Cane Baker's Twine around the DSP and tied it.
 I cut a circle from the Layering Circles framelits with Gold Glimmer paper and used Dimensionals to stick it to the front of the bag.  I stamped out the ADORABLE reindeer from the Cookie Cutter Bundle in Expresso Ink onto Crumb Cake card stock and punched it out using the Cookie Cutter Builder punch. I also used it to cut out the bow on her head in Real Red and added a Basic Pearl.
Inside the bigger pocket, I stamped the sentiment in Real Red from Wonderful Year (which might be on my top 10 from the Holiday Catalog) onto Whisper White and layered onto Crumb Cake and then I punched out a circle from the 1" Circle Punch from Early Expresso and folded it over and stapled it for a "grip" to pull it out.  I made the insert for sticking a gift card to it or just simply signing it.  For the front pocket I added some candies, but it could also be used for the gift card.
Today, I am hosting a Santa's Sleigh Framed Art class. I have a few coming this morning and full house tonight. (See previous post for pictures).
Have a super MONDAY!
Don't forget to ORDER today! It's the LAST DAY of these SPECIALS!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jamiehurley/


        Online Extravaganza

0 comments: