Monday, October 31, 2016

Sheltering Tree~

 Good Monday morning! Today's card is a card we made at September's card class. I started by layering Crushed Curry and Island Indigo.  I ran the Crumb Cake piece through the Big Shot using the Leaf Framelits to cut out a negative space.  I stamped the Sheltering Tree in Early Expresso and Pumpkin Pie and stuck it behind the negative space.
I stamped out the thank you from the stamp stet Tin of Tags  in Pumpkin Pie ink onto Whisper White and punched it out using the 1 3/4" circle punch and adhered it to an Island Indigo 2" circle with Dimensionals. I punched out the acorn using Soft Suede card stock and the Acorn Builder punch and then punched out the top of the nut using Gold Glitter paper and tying a bow of Linen Thread to the top. I liked how it turned out and I think most of the ladies liked this card the best of all of them.
Gotta run! I have tons to do before I can head to Kansas City this weekend for OnStage with Stampin'UP! CANNOT WAIT!

0 comments: