Thursday, October 27, 2016

Envelope Punch Board Boxes

 Good morning! Today I wanted to share the boxes I showed at my last workshop. I pulled out the Envelope Punch Board (because it's been neglected a lot these past few months) and showed my attendees how to much more with the EPB.  So, I decided the "half" cracker box was a good one to show. Simple and endless possibilities.  I wanted to also use the DSP, since it is ON SALE this month! I used the Candy Cane DSP pack for the first box. 
 For the fun tag on the front, I pulled out my Jolly Friends Bundle and made the santa and hat. I used the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper for the brim of the hat and then some Mono Liquid Glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the beard.  I added a sweet Mini Jingle Bell to the end of his hat and then tied the box shut with the Gold Satin Ribbon.
 This one I wanted to share that you can also use card stock to make them. I used the Emerald Envy card stock.
I used the Candy Cane Christmas stamps on this one. I stamped the trees randomly all over the box and then assembled it. I used the Layering Circles or the Dapper Denim layer and Whisper White for stamping the tree onto.
I tied this one shut with the Gold 1/4" Cotton Ribbon. 
I'm on my way out the door, so this one is short and to the point. As always, you can leave a comment or email me if you have any questions.
Have a super Thursday!

0 comments: