Monday, April 4, 2016

Hello Birthday Boy!

 Yesterday, Jenna had a birthday party to go to for a boy in her class and because it's out of the norm for me to make cards for boys, this one came together fast and I love how it turned out! It's also not normal for me to pick a stamp set that has retired(Hello-SAB 2016) to use either, but I cannot stop using it!  I layered a piece of Cucumber Crush DSP onto a Whisper White card base and then cut out a Whisper White Sunburst and layered it over the DSP.  I punched a 2 1/2" Circle from Night of Navy cardstock and put it over the center of the sunburst.  I stamped out the sentiment in Cucumber Crush and Night of Navy and used the Triple Banner Punch to flag the ends. I punched out two little Balloons using the Birthday Punch Pack in Crushed Curry, popped one of the balloons and hand drew the strings.
I made a gift card holder using the Envelope Punch Board out of the same DSP Pattern Pack from Cucumber Crush (used the polka dots for this one).

I added Velcro to keep it shut.  Jenna wrote happy hunting because he likes to hunt, so we thought a Scheel's gift card would be appropriate for him. 
Well, today I am heading down to my little piece of heaven and designing cards for April card classes and for upcoming workshops! Have a SUPER Monday!

0 comments: