Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Party Wishes and New Baby!

 Just realized how awfully taken this first photo was once I uploaded it...:( Sorry for that.  This is a card we recently made at card class.  I started with running the Blushing Bride card stock through the Confetti Textured Impressions folder and layering it onto a piece of Early Expresso.
 I cut out an Oval from the framelits set for stamping the cake onto in Blushing Bride ink. I stamped the sentiment over the top of that in Early Expresso Ink and the candles in Hello Honey.  I punched a Wide Oval from Whisper White and stamped the "strings" onto it(didn't realize the one balloon is off ..geesh, I'm two for two on this post already), then punched out balloons using the Party Punch Pack, from Designer Series Stacks and card stock and tied a Crushed Curry Bakers Twine Bow to the end of them.

I used the Bitty Banner Punch and punched out some Early Expresso, Blushing Bride and Hello Honey banners and tucked them under the oval

We lost my stepmom this past week to a long battle with cancer, that was so tough, and prayers for my father who is lost and trying to figure it all out alone now.....
On a positive and happy note, we ended up after all the sadness with a new GRANDDAUGHTER! Summer Rose was born on Monday morning at 2:20 am weighing in at 8.2# and 21" ...she's perfect.

0 comments: