Thursday, March 10, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness~

 Hello! I am heading out to card class here shortly and almost forgot to post today...So, here is a little inspiration for Easter or just to welcome spring.  I just adore this little chick! Through March 31st, you can earn this stamp set FREE during Salebration, and if you want it, get it now as we are nearing half way through March already? WOW! I randomly stamped out the chick in Tip Top Taupe ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then stamped it again onto a piece of Delightful Dijon DSP from the Paper stack and "fussy cut" it out.
 I stamped the sentiment in Momento Black ink onto Calypso Coral card stock and punched it out using the Large Oval Punch. I used the Tree Builder punch to punch out this cute little flower and added a Basic Pearl to the center and then onto the oval.  I cut a strip of Delightful Dijon to place across the top part of the card (instead of ribbon, because most of my customers don't like tying ribbon..lol) and added added some Banner Punched scraps of paper before adding the oval piece with Dimensionals on top of it.
 I popped up the chick with Dimensionals.
Sorry, it's short and sweet, but I need to get movin'.  I hope you are having a wonderful day and have some awesome things planned for the upcoming weekend.

0 comments: