Monday, February 1, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Easter Basket~

 Hello! I thought I'd share this project with you even though it's a bit early to think Easter, but I'm doing a Vendor/Crop in February, and this is the Make and Take that I'm offering the attendees to make for a small fee. I used the Berry Basket die to make the basket.  I stamped the Hardwood stamp with Soft Suede ink onto the basket panels before assembling it. I stapled the sides together and the handle also. I used Tangelo Twist Striped Cotton Ribbon on the handle to give it some pop.
For this precious little chick, (this is Honeycomb Happiness- FREE during Salebration) I stamped it in Archival Black ink and then used an Aquapainter to color it in with So Saffron ink from the ink pad lid. I punched out the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle from Soft Suede card stock and layered the chick onto that. For the Happy Easter, I used Crazy About You stamp set, stamped it in Soft Suede Ink onto So Saffron card stock.
Crazy about You Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!Berry Basket Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Handheld Stapler by Stampin' Up!Aqua Painters by Stampin' Up!2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!
2" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!Tangelo Twist 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!

0 comments: