Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bloomin' Love Make and Takes~

 Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I went shopping with my family and enjoyed the spring like temperatures in January! We got some stuff to decorate and organize the new house and got them, for the most part, all put up on the walls. I wanted to share my make and takes from last weekends party. I knew that I had some newbies coming and didn't want to overwhelm them so I saw these quick and easy treat containers.  They are VERY similar to the sour cream containers but without the twist at the top.
 So,  I used two different paper packs because I knew also that some of the ladies would more than likely give to their husband or child, but wanted to make sure they had choices other than all girlie. So for this one above, I used the Nuetrals DSP Pattern Paper Stack. I cut it into 6x6 squares, and scored 1" inch at the bottom, so then you fold it over and get two patterns showing! 
 For this one, I used the Love Blossoms DSP stack.  I did the same thing and scored one end and folded down.  I had them staple the bottom just to make it easier. You could use Tear Tape or Mono Multi.

For both, I stamped in Soft Suede onto Whisper White, using two different stamps from the Bloomin' Love Stamp set  and used the Washi Tape punch to punch it out. I had them pick from the Red or Blushing Bride Glimmer paper for punching our the Large Heart and then had them finish it off by clipiping it all on with a Metallic Clothespin and using either the White Baker's Twine or Natural Linen Thread to make a bow on the clothespin.
Easy Peasy!
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper by Stampin' Up!Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!Mini Metallic Clothespins by Stampin' Up!Linen Thread by Stampin' Up!

0 comments: