Thursday, October 1, 2015

Christmas Cheer Shaker Card~

 Hello there! Today's post comes from one of my recent workshops.  My hostess asked me to show how to make a shaker card now that the shakers frames are no longer available.  So, here is my simple version on one.
I started by cutting two pieces of Window Sheets to 3"x 3". I cut a piece of Merry Moments(the plaid design) DSP to the same size.  I stamped and punched the trees from Festival of Trees ( stamped them in Whisper White ink onto Mossy Meadow card stock) with the Tree Punch twice.  I glued one to the DSP, then the other I popped up using a couple of Dimensionals.  I took that, and layered in between the two pieces of Window Sheets and used the Winter Wonderland Washi Tape on 3 sides of it, leaving the top open to fill with sequins and stars that I punched from Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow card stock using the Stars Confetti Punch.  Then I taped the top shut as well.  I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock using my Square Framelits layered together at the same time and ran it through the Big Shot, creating a frame to stick to the front of the "shaker".  Then I used Tear Tape to adhere it to the card base that I layered up by using Cherry Cobbler for the base, and Whisper White that I ran through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder. I stamped out the sentiment from Cheer All Year (holiday mini) and flagged the ends.  And finally adding the button from the Home From Christmas Designer Buttons and a Candy Enamel Dot to the center.  I hope you enjoy this post, if you have any questions, please contact me.
$25.00 $8.00
$5.00$4.00
$6.00$28.75/Bundle
$5.00

0 comments: