Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wicked!

Good Tuesday! What gorgeous weather we are having here in the Midwest. Hard to believe that today is the last day of Summer! I'm looking forward to fall, not so much winter, but fall, yes.  So, this creation is not my original, it's a spinoff of my friend Kimberley Van Diepen's original.  Because I tend to "collect" stamps, I didn't even realize that I had the stamp set that had the "wicked" in it, but it's because it's a Project Life stamp set called Seasonal Snapshot 2015,  and it's in a place all in it's own. 

I don't have time to go into details on the whole thing today because I have to get to the dentist, prepare food and clean (and pack somewhere in there before bed tonight for my CA trip!).  BUT, I want to say that I distressed the Old Olive strip with my Paper Snips to give it texture.  I will post the product that I used below.  Colors of card stock and ink that I used are: Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  Well, I'm off, I must get to gettin' while my body says so. Thanks for stopping by.
$38.25 US
$10.00 US
$3.00 US

$5.63 THIS WEEK ON SALE!

0 comments: