Monday, September 28, 2015

Starbucks Coffee Gift Card Holder

Hello! I'm BAACK! Had the most amazing time in Orange Beach CA with some other SU! Demonstrators for The Getaway Trip! So, I thought my first share back would be the coffee cup gift card holder that I made for my daughter who went with me as my husband coaches high school football and can't get away this time of year to enjoy some sun.  I used Very Vanilla card stock and cut out my template for the outside and ran it through the Hearts Embossing folder.
For the insert, I used Calypso Coral card stock and cut it slightly smaller to fit into the cup, and added the lid with a strip of Gold Glimmer paper.  Then I finished the outside of the cup with Crumb Cake card stock that I used my Crimper on ( I wish we still carried this tool!).  I stamped out the saying from the set Oh My Goodies! in Crumb Cake ink and cut it out with the Labels dies and added some Calypso Coral Seam Binding ribbon and a little heart.
She is a single mom who works full time and wanted to treat her with some gift cards so that she didn't have to pay for her coffee.  She had a blast and we reconnected since she moved out and on her own.  I got to learn my appreciation for her all over again.
Thanks for stopping by, I must get to bed as I'm still recovering from the time change.

0 comments: