Saturday, September 12, 2015

Snow Place-Swap Card #2~

 OMG! Fell in love with this stamp set and dies as soon as I opened the new Holiday catalog! This is my second swap card and it's pretty busy, but when doing Christmas cards of any type, they just MUST be busy! So, my layers are Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray.  (I forgot to take a picture of the "icicles" at the top of the card by themselves, but I made those by just "drawing" icicles with Crystal Effects along the edge and then sprinkling with Dazzling Diamonds).
I stamped the snowman onto the Whisper White with the new Black Archival ink.  I stamped the scarf in Pool Party, the hate in Archival Black and colored the holly berries and leaves with Stampin' Markers and used the coordinating dies with this stamp set to cut them out. I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp out his limbs. Before I used a Dimensional to put his scarf on him, I colored in his snowball layers with the Two Way Glue Pen and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds. I colored in his nose with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Markers.
The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink....
I used two layers of Whisper White card stock and the tearing technique to make snow.  I again used my Two way Glue Pen and ran it along the edges and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I cut a piece of Pool Party dotted paper from the Subtles Designer Series Stack for some color at the bottom.  I used the Washi Tape Punch and punched out Cherry Cobbler card stock and wrapped it around the Pool Party DSP and added a Metal Rimmed Pearl to add a little bling. Most of everything was used from the Holiday Mini and as I said in the last post, I LOVED EVERY SINGLE CARD!  
I hope you have a fantastic Saturday, we are off to a parade to watch our daughter march.  Can't believe the high temperature is only 67 degrees today, but I will take that! LOVE the cooler weather! 

0 comments: