Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Baby Gift for Sydney~

 Can't believe that it's been nearly a month since I have posted on my blog.  As usual, been so busy that I just don't get the time to post here much.  I do stamp and create, but sometimes it's last minute or I forget to take photos of it as I go along then realize I need do that and have a million things to take pictures of and then I have to upload them etc...vicious cycle. lol So, here is something that I made for a friend of mine who had an adorable baby girl and wanted to of course make her something handmade.  She had mentioned that she needed something to hang her baby girls' hair ties/clippies etc. on so this is what I made her.  I just bought an open back frame from Hobby Lobby and added some SU!  ribbon to the back and hot glued it( would have used my staple gun, but it has mysteriously disappeared-so that is what I recommend).
 I made assorted flowers from SU! card stock and Designer Series Paper Stacks and buttons.
 I cut an "S" from the Silver Glitter paper and hot glued it to a big flower.
 I even made her some yoyo flower hair clippies and bobby pins for later when she has more hair.

 I also made her a giant wooden "S" to hang next to it on her wall. Again using the DSP Stacks and card stock from SU! in the Subtles collection.
 I used some retired stash that I had for embellishing ...I knew that it would come in handy some day.  Some say I'm a hoarder, I say no...lol
I will get to see her Thursday night at card class, so I hope that she doesn't look at my blog until then.
Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: