Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Acorny Thank You~

Good Hump Day to you all! I'm having a hard time getting back up to speed from my fantastic vacation via SU! but I'm determined. Yesterday I designed all my cards for October classes, but still need to cut supplies for them, half the battle for me is the designing.  So, I realized when I was done with that, I hadn't even posted the other 4 of September's class cards! This stamp set is so fun! I love the acorns!! 
My color palette is Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Expresso, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake. 
It was a busy card...I actually told my customers it was probably one of the "most expensive" cards we have ever made due to all the punches, embossing folders inks and paper..:) I think the box of supplies that was at the table was over 10#! LOL! Well, I must step away from the computer now, I have some more prep work for upcoming workshops before the packing of the house begins this weekend! Have a great Wednesday!


0 comments: