Friday, July 31, 2015

It's Your Birthday!

 Happy Friday everyone! I just got done doing 4 Christmas in July Stamp a Stack Classes this week and I'm now excited to get my Pre-order in on Monday for the Holiday Catalog!  But first, let me continue on sharing my cards from July classes. This one was my second favorite of the month.  I layered up Smokey Slate, Hello Honey and Pool Party card stock. For the focal point of the card, I used Very Vanilla and stamped out the sentiment in Smokey Slate from the stamp set Big News along with the candles in Pool Party, randomly at the bottom.  I used a piece of Lil' Sweetie DSP over a piece of Tangerine Tangelo card stock.
I stamped the flag in Pool Party and fussy cut it out and stuck it to a toothpick. I fussy cut out the Silver Glimmer paper into a banner as well, and stuck it to another toothpick and tied a bow to the front of them. Really fun card and can't wait to pick out some other colors and make them in different ones.

0 comments: