Friday, July 17, 2015

Fancy/Fun Folds Class #5!

So, you may wonder what #5 means...well, every year, I put on a Fancy/Fun Folds class(which ends up mostly being FUN folds) and my customers love it, this happened to be my 5th class of this type.  This one might have been my favorite class of all. This is a Spinner Card that I adapted from Deb Valders video tutorial, it is my favorite card of the class.  I used the Fabulous Four stamp set and the polka dots are from the Works of Art.  I stamped the polka dots in Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush randomly over Whisper White cardstock.  I layered that onto Pool Party and Delightful Dijon card stock.
I made the pinwheel from the Cherry On Top DSP Stack. Love this stack! So bright and cheery! 
I stamped the sentiment in Momento Black in and made the pull string from Delightful Dijon card stock.
Come back to see the other 3 cards that we made in the next couple of days.
Thanks for stoppin' in! Have a great Friday!

0 comments: