Thursday, April 9, 2015

Stamp a Stack Card #4

 So, as I said in my first post, my All Ocassions Stamp a Stack includes 5 different occasions and Sympathy/Thinking of you is one of them because I tend to, not really dislike, making them in our general card class, but don't always "want" too, it is kind of depressing to me, so I save it for this class.  This one is from and idea I got from a Convention swap last year, fell in love with it and had many of my customers want to make it. I started out using Crumb Cake as the base and then ran a piece of Whisper White and Coastal Cabana through the Big Shot using the Stripes folder and lining them up and adhering them to the Crumb Cake.  I added a piece of Whisper White Seam Binding over the seams and then a "knotty knot" through it.
 I used the Ovals Framelits and cut the larger one in Basic Black and the smaller in Whisper White. I punched out the leaves from the Bird Punch and then stamped out the flower from Flower Shop in Coastal Cabana ink and punched it out with the Pansy Punch.  I added a pop of Silver Glitter paper in the center with the 1/2" Circle punch and a Dimensional to pop it out.
Here is a close up of the "knotty knot"( I just call it that, not sure what the Boy Scouts call it). My customers love it because they don't have to "tie a bow"...lol
Tommorrow, the last card!

0 comments: