Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stamp a Stack Card #3-Graduation

 Here's card number 3 from our Stamp a Stack.  It's a graduation card and I really liked how it came out!  I started with a Smokey Slate base adn layered a Basic Black onto it, and a piece of Whisper White ran through the Big Shot with the Stars embossing folder on to that.  I strung some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine onto the whole thing and added a Silver Glitter Itty Bitty Star from Silver Glimmer DSP in the center of the twine.
I cut a larger star from the same Glitter paper and a star that was stamped with Momento Black ink onto WW card stock and cut out, both using the Star Framelits.  I used the stamp set Be The Star for the card, first time inked..lol to stamp out the sentiments.
Sorry it's a quick post, if you have any questions let me know, it's pretty simple, but I didn't realize until right before the bus arrives from school that I hadn't posted today.
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: