Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Occasions Stamp A Stack Card #2 Baby Bundle

 This is my second favorite card we made for the stamp a stack.  I started with a Soft Suede base and then added a piece of Pear Pzazz DSP from the Patterns Pack down on the Soft Suede.
 I added the DSP first because I ran the layer of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Baby Boutique Framelits and THEN through the Large Polka Dots folder but I added the DSP first because I used Dimensionals to bump up the top layer over it.  I punched out a Real Red Heart and added a Basic Pearl to the inside. Before I adhered that layer down, I threaded a piece of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon around the cut out and tied a bow.
I stamped out the Pear Pzazz onto Whisper White, using the Label Love and then again with the same stamp, using Real Red and punching out using the Artisan Label and the 7/8" Scallop punch and popped the center up with Dimensionals.
Well, tommorrow I will showcase another card from SAS. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: