Friday, April 17, 2015

March My Paper Pumpkin

 This has to be a FIRST! I actually got my box open before the next one arrives..hehe.  I LOVE THIS KIT! At first I thought it was going to be too labor intensive, but it wasn't and I love the look when it's finished.  Of course I did two of the them the way the kit was originally intended to be, but for this one, I added the "quotation bubble" to the front of a card made of Crushed Curry and Basic Black.  I cut the card in half from the kit and used the pattern part to make the layer just under the thank you.  I popped it up on Dimensionals.
 Then I punched flowers from the Boho Flower Punch in Cherry Cobbler and added some Basic Rhinestones.
And then after I did that, I decided to add the arrow sticker that comes in the kit to it and I liked it better with it.
Did you know that if you sign up as a MPP customer, you get to purchase PAST kit refills! If you are not a MPP customer and would like to try it, contact me! Don't miss another month of fun in a box!

0 comments: