Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Love You More Than Chocolate! (CASE)

 As soon as I saw this card (that I did tweek ever so little) originally designed by Kim Williams, I knew it would be in my cards for April card class.  I love the WHOLE stamp set Amazingly Yours(Photopolymer- not in any books but one that is available-contact me if you are interested)! I layered up Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral cardstock.  I took my Whisper White layer to my Simply Scored Tool and scored all four edges at 1/4".  I then flipped it over so the raised line was my front.
 My cupcakes are made from the stamp set Cupcake Party, I stamped out the Calypso Coral and Metallic Gold one(Metallic Gold ink pad and reinker are RETIRING as of today!) :( and then the Blushing Bride one I just punched straight from the card stock, no stamping.  I punched out 3/4" Circles of Chocolate Chip and adhered them behind the cupcake papers and popped them all up. I added Glimmer Gold DSP hearts made from the Hearts Border Punch to each chocolate. I only added one bow in Gold Baker's Twine to one chocolate.
Then I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink and punched out one more heart from the same border punch in Calypso Coral.

0 comments: