Monday, March 23, 2015

For Peep's Sake

Well HELLO! Long time no blog...so very sorry.  It seems yet another month is flying by and thankfully we are into spring now so maybe I will feel like being "social" on here.
Before March totally gets away, I better get my cards from March card classes on here! I will start with my Easter cards so that I don't forget all together to show them before Easter is here and gone.
This first one is my favorite.  I adapted it from Allison O's card, I did it in all different colors and added several things from hers.  I started with Daffodil and layered it with Tempting Turqoise that I ran through the Big Shot using the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder.  I covered half of the bottom of that with Old Olive that I cut "grass" into with the Fringe Scissors.  I stamped out the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink onto a piece of Whisper White and flagged the bottom.
I colored the egg stamp with Melon Mambo and Old Olive Markers and stamped under the sentiment and then added some Crystal Effects to them to make them pop out.  
I stamped out the little chick in Daffodil Delight ink and punched it out with the 1 1/4" Circle punch and layered it onto a Melon Mambo Scallop Circle.  I finished it all off by stamping the "for peep's sake" in Momento Black.

0 comments: