Saturday, February 28, 2015

Yee Haw!

 Well the sun is shining today, that's a good thing for the last day of February! Gonna get out and get some shopping done before some more snow arrives here in the midwest.  But I thought I would post another card we did this month for card class.  I have had this stamp set for a long time, and it was inked once I think, and the Bootiful Occasions has been used a few times.   The Yeehaw stamp set is still available while supplies last, as it is not in the regular Idea Book and Catalog, but a Photopolymer that is available until supplies run out.
 I wanted to use up some ribbons that I have had sitting, so I did pretty good getting them down so I am not hoarding them when the new catalog comes out in June...lol
 Here is the boot, we fussy cut them out and layered them onto a piece of Real Red punched out with the Fancy Label Punch.
I punched out the middle of the circle image to give some more dimension and placed a piece of Gold Shimmer Paper underneath.  I need to get moving so I won't give the long list of details, since it's pretty much what you see is what you get.  If you do have any questions, please leave a comment and I will get back to you.
Happy Saturday!

0 comments: