Thursday, January 22, 2015

Snuggle and Smooches Two Ways!

 Okay, so the post title says two ways, and it is, in fact used two different ways, but forgot that I did two different color schemes for the first layout.  The funny and short version is like this, I ran out of 1/4" Silver Taffeta Ribbon before I got to my last class this month and so I just switched out the colors from the silver ribbon and hearts  to 1/4" Gold Taffeta ribbon and Soft Suede hearts and Gold Glimmer paper.  Easy solution and I actually like the browns better than the black in the end...lol. I as I said above, I used Snuggles and Smooches on this card and the one at the bottom of this post.  I stamped out the larger flower in Melon Mambo ink on this one and heat embossed in White Embossing powder on Soft Suede card stock and punched out using the Fancy Label Punch.
  Here's the black and silver version below....
Here's the second card I did with the same stamp set but using all the rest, or pretty much the rest of the stamp set.
 Inks I used are Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and So Saffron.
 I cut the Scallop Circle from So Saffron and layered the Snuggles and Smooches on top of that.
Then finished off the card with the cute sentiment at the bottom and another sequin.

0 comments: