Wednesday, December 3, 2014

White Christmas

 Well, here's everyone's most favorite  card from class.  It features not only one of my favorite stamp sets in the Holiday catalog, but my favorite color combo for Christmas.  I stamped on Sahara Sand all the images, and even the sentiment, in Early Expresso.  I used the Chalk Marker to color in the snowman and some snow on the trees. I tore a piece of Vellum Cardstock and adhered it to the bottom of the card and then took the speckled image from Gorgeous Grunge and stamped snowflakes all over the front. ( I know there is a snow image in the White Christmas, but Gorgeous Grunge was larger and covered more area quicker).
I stamped out the Merry Christmas in Cherry Cobbler and used the Large Oval Punch to punch it out. I sponged the edges with some Chocolate Chip ink and then popped it all up on Dimensionals.  The layers of card stock is Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand.
Well, I'm off to the Catalog Kickoff in Des Moines, Iowa today, cannot wait to see what is in store!  Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: