Monday, December 1, 2014

Many Merry Stars

 Let me start out by apologizing for the crooked photo above...must have splashed back too much eggnog while taking pictures..lol  Anyway, I thought since we are officially in December, I better get my November card class pictures blogged.  This card was inspired by Kimberly Van Diepen, I switched up the colors on mine.  It's a clean and simple(to me) kind of card and is totally qualifying of mass production if you need too.  I stamped on in Baked Brown Sugar, Lost Lagoon and Pink Pirouette inks different stars from the stamp set (this is only while supplies last, don't wait to order it now!) randomly on the front of the card. I stamped out the words in Baked Brown Sugar.
For the two stars that I popped out, I stamped the larger on in Pink Pirouette onto PP cardstock and the other one in Baked Brown Sugar onto Whisper White and used the Star Framelits to cut them out. I added some Gold Baker's Twine around the Pink Pirouette one and used Dimensionals on both.  I think this was the second favorite of this month's cards, I will post the number one pick this week sometime.  Thanks for stopping by and stay warm, it's cold out there today in the midwest..

0 comments: