Thursday, December 4, 2014

Festival of Trees

I'm up and at em' this morning, I drove up and back to the Catalog Kickoff all by myself and was happy that I didn't back out on myself.  I was a little worried that I would be too tired to drive home, but I just kept thinking of all the GREAT class ideas that I had swirling in my head from the catalogs that coming in January!
But for now, I will continue to share my cards from November class.  For this one, I started out embossing a piece of Island Indigo with the Filigree Frame embossing folder.
I layered up the image with a piece of Basic Black card stock and then the Whisper White that showcases all the good stuff.  I punched out the corner with the Confetti Stars punch.  I stamped out the trees with Garden Green ink directly on the paper and then again on a scrap and punched out with the coordinating Tree punch.  I stamped Rose Red "balls" on top of the one I punched out and popped it up with Dimensionals.  I stamped out the sentiment in Rose Red ink also.  And I couldn't not add a Gold Glimmer Star to the top.  Sorry for the brief post, but it really is a simple card, and I need to catch up on so much stuff today, so until next time, have a super day!

0 comments: