Friday, December 19, 2014

Clarice the Reindeer Box

 Well, today has been lovely, not! I have a severe sinus infection, can't breathe, smell, taste..blah..hopefully the meds will kick in and I will feel better soon.  So, here is project number 2 of our Hostess Appreciation party.  I made the box from half a sheet of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, so you get two out of one sheet. For her eyes, I punched out Whisper White Wide Ovals and then Basic Black Large Ovals and placed them over the white.  I used the Chalk Marker to make them look like they are shining.  I punched another Wide Oval from Baked Brown Sugar and cut it in half, sponged around the edges and popped them up on Dimensionals.  You will notice behind her eyes, the eyelashes, yeah, I used the Small Scalloped Circle punch and cut one in half to make them. I used the Autumn Leaves BigZ die and Chocolate Chip card stock for the antlers.  I realized I forgot ears...?  
For her nose I used the 1" Circle punch and Red Glimmer paper.  I tied the whole box together with 1/8" Gold Ribbon.  Inside I filled it with Reese PB Minis.
Well, I am hoping tommorrow to get some cleaning done, tonight it's Christmas movies and card addressing...(yes, better late than never!)

0 comments: