Sunday, November 2, 2014

Seasonally Scattered

 Well, now that Halloween is officially over, it's on to Thanksgiving and Christmas and all things that can be in between.  This is another card we did at October card class and I have to say it was the majority favorite.  I started by layering up a Very Vanilla base with Chocolate Chip and then a layer of Cherry Cobbler that I edged with my Gold Encore ink pad-direct to paper.  I used the Scallop Edge punch on the Gold Glimmer Paper and attached just under a piece of Venetian Crochet Trim.   For the Thanks, I stamped the whole stamp into Cherry Cobbler ink and then using a Dauber, I picked up Crushed Curry ink and dabbed it randomly around the word, direct to stamp, and them stamped it onto Very Vanilla cardstock.
 You can see some specks of the gold through the Wooden Leaf Elements that I adhered by using Mono Multi Glue.
Here's a little closer view of the gold ink around the edges.  Tomorrow I will show you a card I made for a super special guy in my life. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: