Friday, October 24, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

 So, I had a workshop this past weekend with a group of FABULOUS ladies and my hostess requested a wine tag.  So, I pulled out my Making Spirits Bright stamp set from the Holiday Catalog and came up with something festive for Halloween and this stamp is PERFECT for the wine tag.
I started by cutting a piece of Basic Black card stock to 3x6 and scoring it at 2".  I punched a hole for the neck to come through with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  I layered up the front with Pumpkin Pie card stock and a piece of Monster Mash DSP (the ghosts were just too perfect NOT to put with the sentiment).  I cut a piece of Gold Glimmer paper with an Oval from the Oval Framelits and then another piece of Whisper White card stock to stamp and color on for the front.  I colored with the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities the drink and the eyeball olive with Old Olive Blendabilities.  I stamped out the Happy Halloween from the same set on Whisper White in Momento Black ink and flagged the end.  To the top of the layers, I added a black button from the Nuetrals pack with some Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine tied in a bow.  I added some Crystal Effects to the "drink" to make it look wet. I love this set and plan to do some gift giving at Christmas with some of the other stamps in the set.

0 comments: