Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nuts About You...

 So this last weekend, I had my downline over to stamp and chat.  This is one of the projects we made to take home.  I started with a 12x3 piece of Soft Sky card stock and scored it at 5 and 7 and then punched out a Small Oval for the handle.  I stamped had them use the Hostess Set Nuts About You and stamped the tree in Soft Sky on the outside of the cup carrier.  We punched out Small Hearts from Cherry Cobbler and on every other one, we placed 1/2 a Dimensional.
 For the tag, I had them stamp out the squirrel in Soft Suede and the sentiment in Crushed Curry and punch out using the 1 1/4" circle punch and layer it onto a Crushed Curry Scalloped Circle punch with Dimensionals.  We punched out a heart using the Owl Builder Punch.  I punched a hole in the whole thing and string it onto Crushed Curry 1 1/4" Striped ribbon using Soft Suede Baker's Twine.
For the inside, the cup, I had them trace an unassembled cup onto paper from the Flashback pack and decorate the cup and then punch out the cup topper using the 1 3/8" punch and same paper pack.  The cups are tiny, so they could hold candy or even a gift card.

1 comments:

lmel09 said...

Super adorable James!