Saturday, September 6, 2014

Crystal Effects meet Blendabilities

 My last project from our Downline Event.  MY FAVORITE one...It's a simple card with a WOW! factor.  I layered Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry cardstock on top of Whisper White card base.  I stamped the Hip Hip Horray in Rich Razzleberry and tied a piece of Old Olive Twine around it.
 For the dots, I made them using my Silicone Craft Mat and Crystal Effects.  I dropped random drops of Crystal Effects onto the mat and let dry overnight. Then once they were all dry, I colored them with Blendabilities from various sets.  I peeled them off the mat, and adhered them using Mono Multi Glue.
I think this is one of my favorite newer techniqes and now have a small bag filled with them so I can just color them whenever I want.  This technique can also be done with hot glue on the Silicone Craft Mat.

0 comments: