Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nuts About You

 So, today, I'm going to post another July Class card and also one I took as a swap with me to Convention. I fell in love with this Hostess stamp set Nuts About You when I saw it and knew it was going to go on my first order.
Started with a Very Vanilla base and then layered onto it the Calypso Coral and a piece of Baked Brown Sugar that I ran through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain folder.  I cut a Very Vanilla banner from the Banner Framelits and stamped the tree in Baked Brown Sugar.
 I added some little flowers in Daffodil Delight from the Itty Bitty flower punch and then glued a little Gold Sequin into the centers.  I stamped the little bird on a tree branch in Soft Sky and the squirrels in Calypso Coral ink.  I used my Fringe Scissors to cut a piece of Old Olive card stock to resemble grass and then a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon was stapled across the bottom.  I finished the card off by stamping the Nuts About You in Daffodil Delight and onto Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out using the Petite Curly Label punch and popped it up with a Dimensional.
Today, my family has plans and I chose to stay home and work on card classes for August.  I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.

0 comments: