Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wheely Sweet Friend

 Well, another month of card classes in the book.  Was excited to use some new product from the catalog and some "older" product with it.  Sadly, I have had this stamp set since last year's catalog and just now used it! I started by layering Baked Brown Sugar onto Whisper White.  I ran a layer of the new Hello Honey through the Decorative Dots folder, just over the top half and stamping the bicycle in Hello Honey ink.  I used two different pieces of the Lullaby DSP and flagged the ends.  I punched out a 1" Scalloped Circle from Baked Brown Sugar and the 7/8" Scallop Circle punch from Crisp Cantaloupe and snipped into each to make a flower.  I finished off the center with a 3/4" circle of Champagne Glimmer Paper.  For the sentiment, I colored the stamp with the Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write Markers onto Whisper White and also flagged the end of the paper.
I have 4 more cards to show this week, so stay tuned to find more inspiration.

0 comments: