Saturday, May 24, 2014

Color Challenge Card-Work of Art

So, this is the color challenge I decided to try! Not hard for me persay, because I LOVE the Brights! I also wanted to play more with the Works of Art stamp set because it is growing on me at rapid speed! So, here is the card I came up with.

The flower is made using the heart stamp from the stamp set.  A little trick to make it as symetrical as possible: Punch out a 1 3/4 Scalloped Circle to make a "stencil" so that it can be stamped inside the scallops! Yeah, cool huh? I stamped in Melon Mambo, then stamped the stem in Old Olive using the straight line from the set.  I added a Silver Glimmer Paper circle to add just a little dimension.  I have two more ideas for this stamp set, can't wait to play more with it. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: