Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You're Amazing!

 Wow! What a whirlwind the last two days..We had our second grandson born yesterday and he.is.precious! This card fits my feeling when I held him for the first time.  I fell in love the instant I saw him.
This is the last card for my April classes.  I started out with layering Soft Sky onto Whisper White card stock and then a layer of Basic Black over that.  I used the White ink pad with a sponge and lightly sponged over the black and then stamped the stamp from You're Amazing, in white on the Basic Black.

I punched out 3 Crushed Curry Scallop Circles and scrunched them up and added a Glimmer Brad to the center and then "un-scrunched" them and adhered them over a strip of Real Red Designer Series Paper from the Paper Stack.
Well, until another day, I am out...I am just home from the hospital and need to start working on May classes. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: