Friday, April 18, 2014

Thanks So Much

 Oh Hello! Yes, that's the one of the stamp sets I used on this card for card class this month. The sentiment and the chevron pattern on the Apothecary label behind the butterfly from Papillion Potpourri are actually two stamps from that set.  I stamped the sentiment first on Whisper White card stock in Smokey Slate ink and then ran it through the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.  I cut the label, as I said before, with the Apothecary Accents framelits from Soft Sky card stock and inked up the chevron stamp in Soft Sky and stamped it on.  I cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon in just to make it look square and stuck it down on top of the label.
I stamped the butterfly in Stazon Black and colored it with the Crushed Curry Ink Pad and Blender Pen and used a couple of Mini Glue Dots to adhere to the burlap.  I finished it off by tying a piece of Linen Thread into a bow and adding a Basic Pearl to the front of the bow.
Thanks for stopping by.  Tommorrow I will post yet another card from class..Happy Good Friday!

0 comments: