Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sweetie Pie

 Well, this was going to be one of our cards for May card class, but I just saw yesterday that this stamp set SOLD OUT! I love it so much, that I was going to use it again.  I borrowed the idea from SU! blog and switched out all the colors and added in the embossing folder, added a flower to her hair, yeah, not going to be able to do this card this month.  However, the Itty Bitty Punch Pack(the flower in her hair), the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, the Scallop Circle punch and 1 3/4" Circle punch, Stazon Black Ink and Tempting Turquoise items are all still available.  The Strawberry Slush items are gone! Yep, they were on the Retired List on Monday and I believe in no time they were GONE!
FREE SHIPPING through TOMMORROW! So if you need anything contact me or go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jamiehurley/ and you can order directly there and get your free shipping, BUT ONLY THROUGH TOMMORROW, April 25th!

0 comments: