Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Goodies

 Hey there! Thought I better get these goodies posted before Friday!   These are some goodies I made for some special gals as a Thank You.  Both goodies (the ones at the bottom of this post and these) are made using the Angled Tag Topper Punch.  These particular ones here are a 2" x 6" piece of Old Olive scored on the long side at 2 3/4"  and 3 1/4".  I wrapped them in scraps of the Birthday Basics DSP.  I made my own clovers(3 leaf ones..lol) by punching out 3 Small Hearts from Pear Pzazz, and then for the "stem", I used the Small Oval punch and layered it onto a 2 3/8" Scallop BasicBlack circle. I punched out a 1/2" circle of Champagne Glimmer Paper for the centers.
 I stamped the Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set in Basic Black onto Whisper White cardstock and hand cut it out.   Then I added some gold chocolate coins in between and tied it closed at the top with Gold Twine.
 This one is 2" x 7 1/2" piece of Old Olive scored at 3" and 4 1/2".  I added a few more chocolate gold coins in it and that's why it's bigger.  I made my own leprachaun hat by using the Petite Curly Punch and the Small Oval Punch for the bottom of the hat.  I punched out a Champagne heart from the Owl Punch.  I stamped the sentiment once again from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set onto Whisper White and punched it out using the 2 1/2" circle punch and tied it to the goodie box with the Gold Twine.
Don't forget to check back on THURSDAY! It's that time for the SSS Blog Hop! This month....FLOWERS!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and net stuff and this is actually annoying. A good site with exciting content that is what I need.Cccam Server Thank you for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I can’t find it.