Friday, March 21, 2014

See Ya Later-Salebration meets Envelope Punch Board

 Happy Friday! I am excited to show you this card I made at my workshop this past weekend.  I got the sketch from Susie Wood.  I had never made this bow with the Envelope Punch Board, but I needed something simple to showcase the "other" uses of the EPB.  I started with Smokey Slate card stock for the base of the card and added a layer of Crisp Cantaloupe.  I wanted to kind of showcase alot of product in a little amount of time, so I picked out the See Ya Later stamp set and the Sweet Sorbet DSP (BOTH FREE with a $50 purchase-each).  I layered the Sweet Sorbet DSP onto the card and then I colored in the stamp with Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, and Crisp Cantaloupe markers and stamped it onto Whisper White card stock.  I layered that onto to a Circle cut out with our Circle Framelits with Dimensionals.

 For the bow, I used a strip of Pool Party card stock cut to 8 1/2" x 1" and inserting it onto the Envelope Punch Board at 4 1/4" and punching, flipping over and doing it again.  Then I put it in at 2" from each end and punched again, directly across from each other and then I "flagged" the ends. I assembled it with Glue Dots and added a Large Rhinestone to the center.
I cannot believe in just a little over a week, we are going to be done with Salebration! I hope you have had a good time with the promotion.  I know I liked everything they had to offer this year! You still have time, contact me TODAY! Don't miss out on FREE stuff!

0 comments: