Saturday, March 22, 2014

Parade of Petals-SAB

Good Saturday to you! This post is going to be a quick one as I have the first of my 3 Stamp a Stacks today and I will be out the door soon.
This is a card we did at our regular card class this month using the Parade of Petals stamp set, Banner Blast and Punch and the Decorative Dots Folder, AND the Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack (all FREE with purchase and only for a few more days!).  I started with a Whisper White card base that I ran through the Big Shot using the free folder and layered Strawberry Slush and then stamped on another piece of Whisper White with the Pistachio Pudding ink pad the image from the Parade of Petals(not sure what it is...lol) three times. I wrapped a pieced of the Crisp Cantaloupe Twine around it and tied it.  I stamped two of the banners from the Banner Blast set in Strawberry Slush and Summer Starfruit and punched out a banner from Pistachio Pudding card stock. I popped them up on Dimensionals just over the twine to give the affect that they are hanging on there.  To finish up this card, I stamped several Strawberry Slush flowers directly onto the card and then some onto some Whisper White and punched out using the Bitty Punch pack and glued them onto the card.  I added some Dazzling Details(silver) to all the little flowers.
Well, I'm out for the day, I hope you make time to go find something to stamp today.  I know I will be busy with my stampers making 30 cards! Phew!

0 comments: