Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Hostess Goodies

I cannot tell you how excited I was to receive this last month's My Paper Pumpkin, and I have to say, I have met my goals BECAUSE of this particular box! This past weekend, I was again, invited to a friend's home to host a workshop and this is what I've been giving to my hostesses who host in their homes.  I fill them with plenty of stamping goodness and chocolate!
I stamped the hearts from Hearts Afflutter stamp set in Crumb Cake ink right on the front of the bag.  I stamped using the stamps from the My Paper Pumpkin Box and stamped them in Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo and chose the word STAMP so that she can set this in her craft room and remember to STAMP! I added two Crushed Curry Chevron bows on the ends with the clothespins(also included) so that she can take them off and use them on cards or scrapbook pages if she wants.  
Thanks for stopping by, I have lots of stuff to blog this week, so don't miss out! I hope you find time to go stamp something today! 

0 comments: