Monday, March 24, 2014

Hardwood Easter

 Good Monday everyone!  I'm heading out for a trip to the Orthodontist today for my daughter and wanted to get my blog post done before I go.  This is another card for this month's card class.  I am in love with the Hardwood stamp!  I wanted this to mimic a wood fence behind hidden Easter Eggs so I stamped the Hardwood in Chocolate Chip onto Crumb Cake card stock.  I snipped at the Wild Wasabi strip with my Fringe Scissors and stuck some adhesive on the lower part of it.  I punched out two Large Ovals "eggs" from the Watercolor Wonder DSP and popped the top one up with Dimensionals just under the grass.  I punched out a Whisper White Butterfly and a Island Indigo Small Butterfly and layered them together and added some Rhinestones to the center.  I punched out a Tangerine Tango from the Small Tangerine Tango and layered it up with a Daffodil Delight Modern Label Punch that I stamped with the greeting from Delightful Dozen stamp set.  I tied a bow with the Linen Thread and adhered it with Mini Glue dots to the Happy Easter.
Here's is the eggs..aren't they cute?  Well, I hope that your day consists of stamping rather than a long drive to a dental appointment..:) Have a super Monday!

0 comments: