Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All Mixed Up!

 Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I have another card from class to show you today.  It doesn't showcase any SAB items, but lots of other great product.  I started by layer a Basic Black layer onto the Whisper White base.  I cut a Hexagon Hive out of Daffodil Delight(always use WAX PAPER between the die and card stock to cut or you will not be happy!) and adhered it to the black.
I stamped a bee from the All Mixed Up stamp set in Stazon Black onto Whisper White and colored in with Real Red and Daffodil Delight markers and punched it out using the Large Heart Punch.  Since we are past Valentine's Day, I chose to use a sentiment from the Delightful Dozen stamp set(it's supposed to be like "bee-cause")and stamped it out and flagged the ends of the paper.  I stocked up on 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon from the CLEARANCE RACK($2.39 per roll!!!!) and adhered a bow to the bee punch out.  Pretty simple card, I am happy to say that my customers are liking the simple cards and I have to say, it reminds of the way stamping should be.  Well, I'm off to another appointment this morning but this one isn't so far away.  Am hoping to get into my stamp room this afternoon and stamp! Have a GREAT TUESDAY!

0 comments: