Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Truly Grateful

This is one of our cards from October.  I got my inspiration from Heather Klump a while back and wanted to make a version of my own.  I got the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge at Convention this summer, wasn't one of the stamp sets I would have thought I would use, but then I started seeing all kinds of ways to use it and thought that maybe I should ink it up after it has sat in it's box for nearly 4 months.  I stamped it in Smokey Slate ink onto the Smokey Slate cardstock that I layered onto Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.  I ran some Basic Black cardstock through the Lattice BigZ die and used Two Way Glue Pen to adhere it.  I punched out three Wide Ovals out of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and ran them through the Chevron Embossing folder and sponged the edges before layering them to form a pumpkin.  I used the Modern Label Punch and made a stem out of Crumb Cake and tied some Baker's Twine around it.  I punched out a flower from the Boho Blossom Punch from Old Olive cardstock and added a Glimmer Brad in the center and then down on the pumpkin.  I stamped the Truly Grateful sentiment in Basic Gray ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and flagged the ends and glued it to a toothpick and then stuck it behind the pumpkin.  Thanks for coming by and checking out my stuff...

0 comments: