Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Label Love

 Here is a project from our Downline Event this past weekend.  I truly love the color yellow and pairing it with my most favorite color-red, it makes me happy.  I started off with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of Designer Series Paper Pack in Daffodil Delight polka dots, followed by another layer of Crumb Cake that I punched in about 3/4 of the way with the 2 1/2" circle punch and ran through the Big Shot using the Fancy Fan Embossing folder.  I wrapped a piece of Real Red 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon just around this layer and pulled a seperate loop around it.  I stamped the Happy Birthday from the stamp set Label Love in Crumb Cake onto Whisper White cardstock and punched it out using the coordinating label punch, and popped it up with Dimensionals.
I punched out two of each flower from Daffodil Delight cardstock using the Boho Blossom Punch and layering them, fluffing up the edges and adding Basic Pearls to the centers.  I cut Doilies from Whisper White and punched a large butterfly from Crumb Cake, and a small one from Daffodil Delight cardstock and layered those to on top of each other, finishing off with some more pearls.   This is becoming a favorite color combo, so I hope to use it more often.  Hope you have enjoyed the projects so far, I have a couple more to share this week! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

lmel09 said...

Love this-so bright & cheery!